• To hold your reservation, a deposit of 20% of the total booking fee is required. This amount will depend on the booked apartment. For long term rentals different charges are applied (in that case, please contact us).
• Payment of 20% reservation deposit should be made by credit card or by bank transfer. The rest of the amount (80%) and the final cleaning is to be paid in CASH upon arrival at check in, together with the damage deposit, which, depending on the apartment, should be paid in cash or credit card. Please remember that is obligatory to do this payment in order to get the keys of the apartment. For more details, please check on our website's 'How to Book' section.
• For short reservations of 3 days or less we have the right to request the total amount to be transferred to our bank account at once. This is valid also for seasons of special events or festivals like Easter, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Fairs, etc.
• For longer than a month stays we have the right to request the first month's rent payment or the total amount of the rent.
• Please, note that the booking will not be confirmed until LODGING IN BARCELONA receives the pre-payment amount and sends to the client a confirmation e-mail.
• Depending on the apartment booked by the client, a damage deposit ranging from 150&euro to 300&euro must be paid upon arrival (check in). It will be refunded in full on departure (check out) after an inspection of the apartment by the owner or contact person, and confirmed by him/her as undamaged. Please, check in your booking confirmation the bail fee requested for your apartment.
Be aware that for some apartments we will request your credit card details. In this case, this will be specified in your confirmation sheet. We will ask you to fill in a form with your data and your credit card details. After you check out and once we have inspected the apartment and checked it is in good conditions you will receive an e-mail cancelling the credit card form.
• Please, note that for some apartments the signature of a House Rules and Conditions Contract could be requested at your arrival.
• If the client cancels a fully paid reservation, there is a cancellation charge that will depend on the number of days before the beginning of the rental period.
- 90 or more days before arrival: 20% of the total amount.
- 60-89 days before arrival: 30% of the total amount.
- 30-59 days before arrival: 50% of the total amount.
- Less than 30 days before arrival: 100% of the total amount.
Please note that the 20% reservation deposit is non-refundable.
These charges will be applied at any circumstances, including situations beyond client's control or force majored. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that clients purchase travel insurance.
• If LODGING IN BARCELONA is unable to provide the client the booked property, LODGING IN BARCELONA reserves the right to transfer him/her to a property of similar characteristics. If no agreement is reached, both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. In this case, LODGING IN BARCELONA will refund the client the whole amount paid (except from the days of stay if there were any). LODGING IN BARCELONA will not be hold responsible for further claims or demands by the client.